1. Cancellations & refunds. Our refunds policy is determined by the category of a product you have purchased. We offer no refunds on downloadable products. If you buy a course, we offer a cooling off period in which you will be able to cancel your purchase for a full refund. The cancellation period may differ for each course, so see the sales page for details. You will need to email us your request for a refund to [email protected] Our working hours are Monday-Friday 9 am – 6 pm GMT and we are closed on weekends and bank holidays.
2. Transfer to another course is discretionary. We do not normally offer transfer to another course. However, in some cases, we may consider a request and make a decision based on individual reasons given for a particular request.
3. Practical module. You will be required to notify us if you are unable to attend the practical module 10 days before the date it has been booked for. You will be offered alternative dates. If you cancel within less than 48 hours before the date of the practical module, you will be charged 20% of the course fee to rebook for another day. The reason is that we have to make arrangements and preparations for training days in advance, and when students cancel we suffer financial losses.
4. Physical Goods. If you have purchased physical goods through us, they should be returned to us unused, in the original condition and intact packaging – unless the goods have been damaged in transit or are faulty (electrical goods only). You will need to email us prior to sending the products back. You will be expected to pay return postage. If the product is unusable because of a manufacturing fault, we will compensate your return postage costs once we have received a postage receipt from you (scanned copy is acceptable). Damage to packaging may sometimes mean damage to a product. You will be required to inspect the parcel and either refuse to accept it or ask the courier sign a note about the damage. Please make a photo of a damaged package. The purchase must be returned to us within 7 days of you receiving it.
5. Right to refuse. We reserve the right to refuse to accept anyone on any of our courses without giving a reason for it. In such cases, if money has already been paid, the customer will be issued a full refund.
6. Termination of the Agreement. In cases of violations by a student of the Student-Provider Agreement (the Agreement) specified in Terms, we reserve the right to terminate the Agreement and expel the student from the course. Prior to this we will investigate such violation and will decide whether the student may continue to study. If we consider that there are good reasons to terminate the Agreement, we will proceed with it and will write to the student citing the reason for the termination. No refund will be issued in this case.