Thank you for your order. Read the following carefully in order to gain access to your course.
Thank you for enrolling on the course! I hope that you gain a lot of useful knowledge and practicals skills from it. Here is how you can start with your courses:
1. Log into your account:
Use My Account page https://courses.purenaturecures.com/my-account and the login details you have created at the checkout to log into the your account. Use your email and password to log in. If you lose your password, go to My Account page to request a reset.
If you lose both password and email, please get in touch with us with your order number and we will send your email reminder to you to enable you to reset the password.
2. Access links to the courses:
1. Transdermal Magnesium Therapy Course - https://courses.purenaturecures.com/transdermal-magnesium-therapy-course-outline/
2. Add-on Course for Therapists - https://courses.purenaturecures.com/mineral-therapist-add-course-outline/
Click on the link or copy and paste it into your browser once you are logged in to the website in order to gain access to the course. The link to the fist unit will not be live unless you are logged into your account.
3. How to enroll
1. Enter the link of one of the above courses in the url area of your browser.
2. You will be taken to a page where you will be asked to enter a password.
3. The password for Transdermal Magnesium Therapy Course - tdmlmntrp4
The password for Add-On Course for Therapists - mthadncs12
4. You will be taken to a course outline page. Click "Enroll" above the course outline.
5. Refresh the browser.
6. Click on the link of the first unit to start your course.
7. Use this link every time you want to continue with your units.
Access to the course is gradulal. You will be automatically given access to the next unit after completing the first one.
Each page has a logout link at the top, and you can also log out by going to My Account page.
If you have any questions at all please email us on email@example.com.
Enter your details below to receive important information & updates about your course.