Courses for Therapists & the Public
We offer online Mineral Healing courses with an optional offline practical module. The courses are available both for natural health and beauty practitioners and members of the public.
Natural Health & Beauty practitioners will qualify for a Practitioner Certificate while members of the public will receive a Certificate of Completion when they have completed all the modules.
Our courses have been validated by IICT (International Institute of Holistic Therapists). You will need to check with your insurers regarding 3rd party insurance or contact IICT for details of the insurance provider they work with.
To become qualified to offer the treatments to the public in the UK and Northern Ireland, you need to have a Level 3 body massage certificate or an equivalent qualification from your own country.
Click on each link below to read about the courses:
- Far Infrared (FIR) Mineral Weight Loss Wrap Course
- FIR Magnesium Pain & Health Management Wrap Course
- FIR Clay Detox Wrap Course
- FIR Remineralising & Rejuvenating Seaweed Wrap Course
- Transdermal Magnesium Therapy Course
Uses and benefits of mineral therapies:
- Transdermal Detoxification. This means the release of toxins due to the use of FIR technology and detoxifying properties of minerals.
- Weight loss through detox. Our treatments involve profuse sweating which relieves initial water retention, as well as supplying the body with minerals and the removal of toxins which helps to speed up metabolism and weight loss.
- Fast transdermal magnesium supplementation – relieves muscle aches, joint pain, general toxicity, nervous tension, stress, insomnia, fatigue, poor immunity, and so much more – thanks to the way magnesium works with the body, being one of the most powerful relaxants in nature.
The courses can be studied online and offline. An offline practical module is offered to those who are able to travel to the UK. If you are outside the UK, the courses can be completed 100% online.
Get a Kindle, Print or PDF Coursebook
Five of our courses are now available as books on Amazon or if you prefer to have them on your laptop, in PDF format. They contain the modules and units but not the quizzes and do not lead to assessment and certification: