Hot Stone Mineral Therapy is a luxurious treatment which involves laying hots tones on the body and using them for a massage to deal with deep-seated issues. The heat helps address deep-seated aches, lesions, injuries, chronic problems, and more. It is also a thoroughly relaxing and enjoyable treatment.
Hot stones have been used to address all sorts of problems for thousands of years. There are records of Ancient Egyptians and Chinese using hot stones in medicinal procedures. Northern cultures of Scandinavia and Russia have been using hot stones for centuries to facilitate sweating, removal of toxins, and to strengthen health. American Indians have been using hot stones in their healing and spiritual rituals for centuries.
The treatment involves magnesium oil massage, followed by hot stone therapy – both laying of the stones on the body, and massaging the body with heated stones. The stones – mostly basalt ones – get heated in a pot of water, then quickly cooled down to a comfortable for the body temperature, and laid on various areas – mostly the back and legs. The warmth of the stones is incredibly comforting and relaxing, both physically and mentally. They are also used to massage the body all over, and this enables a therapist to reach the areas where stones cannot be laid. Prior use of magnesium oil relaxes the tissues and greatly enhances therapeutic benefits of the treatment.
Benefits of Magnesium Oil Application:
- Relaxation of the mind, feeling of peace and calm
- Relief from muscle tension, aches, pain
- Relaxation of the body tissues
- Improved circulation
- Raised energy levels
- Improved immunity
- Younger looking skin
- Raised energy levels
- Helps with weight loss
- Better sleep
- Happier mood.
Benefits of the treatment:
- Promotes relaxation of the body tissues – both superficial and deep
- Promotes relaxation of the muscles and tendons, relief from congestion
- Improves circulation
- Improves immunity
- Promotes deep mental relaxation
- Re-balancing of the body systems – nervous, musculoskeletal, digestive, excretory, reproductive, and more.
- Speeds up detoxification
- Promotes hormone balance
- Helps to speed up metabolism and weight loss
- Addresses stubborn areas of tissue congestion and cellulite
- Great for sportspeople – before and after sporting events
- Helps improve cellular defence
- Promotes better sleep, and a feeling of well-being
To book a treatment in London, please use the booking form on the left, or contact us here.
Here is the full list of Mineral Therapy courses we offer:
- Far Infrared (FIR) Mineral Weight Loss Wrap
- FIR Magnesium Pain & Health Management Wrap
- FIR Clay Detox Wrap
- FIR Remineralising & Rejuvenating Seaweed Wrap
- Magnesium Oil Massage
- Static & Dynamic Mineral Cupping Therapy
- Rejuvenating Mineral Facial
- Hot Stone Stress-Busting Mineral Therapy
If you have any questions, please call or contact us.